Champagne Oysters with Tarragon
How to Make Champagne Oysters with Tarragon
- 1Heat half the butter in a pan and cook the shallots for 1 minute.
- 2Add the champagne and any oyster juice, tarragon and seasoning.
- 3Bring to the boil and simmer until liquid is reduced by half.
- 4Add the oysters to the pan and cook gently for 2 minutes. Spoon the oysters back into their shells.
- 5Increase the heat and whisk the remaining butter into the sauce, a little at a time.
- 6Pour the sauce over the oysters and garnish with tarragon. Serve as a starter.