☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- 1 bottle
- hot sauce/anchor bar sauce or whatever
- 1 stick
How to Make Buffalo Shrimp
- 1Saute about a dozen or so of prepared shrimp in a frying pan. Make sure cooked pink and done.
- 2Melt a 1/2 stick of butter or low cal margarine in a bowl in the microwave.
Mild or Hot whatever you prefer.
- 3Add a 1/2 bottle of Buffalo Wing Sauce (Anchor Bar or whatever)
- 4* Throw cooked shrimp in the bowl and coat with some of the sauce, reserve a little for dipping.
* Simple but tasty.
* Or just leave the shrimp in the sauce
* I have to warn you it might be too hot but tasty.
* Other Uses: Buffalo sauce is great for dipping your pizza in with a side of blue cheese.