Best Broiled Razor Clams
11 limit (15)of razor clams
2 ccrushed cracker ritz crackers
1 cplain panko crumbs
2 tsplemon pepper
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/4 ccold water
1/2 cbutter, melted
How to Make Best Broiled Razor Clams
- Combine crackers, panko, lemon pepper and garlic in a breading pan.
- Beat the eggs and water to make the eggs wash and place in another breading pan.
- Place a wire rack that has been spray with cooking spray on large cookie sheet.
- Dip clams in egg wash and then in the breading and place on rack close together but not touching until the sheet if full. May have to do two rack depending of the size of the razor clams. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes so the breading has a chance to set.
- Start broiler .
- Melt the butter and bring clams out of the fridge and bush liberally with the melted butter.
- Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Turn, repeat and ENJOY !