Best Broiled Razor Clams
- 1 limit (15)of razor clams
- 2 c
- crushed cracker ritz crackers
- 1 c
- plain panko crumbs
- 2 tsp
- lemon pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 large
- 1/4 c
- cold water
- 1/2 c
- butter, melted
How to Make Best Broiled Razor Clams
- 1Combine crackers, panko, lemon pepper and garlic in a breading pan.
- 2Beat the eggs and water to make the eggs wash and place in another breading pan.
- 3Place a wire rack that has been spray with cooking spray on large cookie sheet.
- 4Dip clams in egg wash and then in the breading and place on rack close together but not touching until the sheet if full. May have to do two rack depending of the size of the razor clams. Set in the fridge for 30 minutes so the breading has a chance to set.
- 5Start broiler .
- 6Melt the butter and bring clams out of the fridge and bush liberally with the melted butter.
- 7Place under broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned. Turn, repeat and ENJOY !