Baked Stuffed Shrimp
32large shrimp, peeled & deveined
8 Tbspmelted butter
6 Tbspfresh, chopped parsley
2 cpanko bread crumbs
1/2 cflaked crab meat
1/2 cchopped almonds
1 tsplight brown sugar
How to Make Baked Stuffed Shrimp
- Slice shrimp down the back in butterfly style. Preheat oven to 350°
- Place shrimp between 2 tablespoons and slightly squeeze to spread shrimp out some.
- Place shrimp in shallow baking dish, tail up with melted butter.
- In a mixing bowl, combine parsley, panko, crab, almonds, merlot & sugar.
- Stuff or cover ea. Shrimp with the mixture.
- Place shrimp in oven for 30 minutes.