- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion(green onion)
How to Make Baked Shrimp Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 1 - quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, garlic, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and hot sauce and mix until well combined. Stir in shrimp and scallions and mix well.
- 3Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until golden on top and heated through.