Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Teriyaki
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
Times do not include time to marinate the shrimp.
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Teriyaki
- Peel and devein shrimp.
- Cut bacon slices in half and wrap around the shrimp, securing with a wooden toothpick.
- Place in a dish and pour teriyaki sauce over.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours, tossing once or twice.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drain shrimp well and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes, turning once, until bacon is crisp.