Ahi Tuna Cube With Toasted Black And White Sesame
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
The recipe states that this is 6 servings, but for everyone I know, it would only make 2 servings. :)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspsesame seeds, a mixture of black and white
3 ozahi tuna, sushi grade
2 Tbspsoy sauce
3 Tbspsesame oil
How to Make Ahi Tuna Cube With Toasted Black And White Sesame
- Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan and toast over medium heat for about 30 seconds or until fragrant and the white seeds start to turn golden.
- Transfer to a small, shallow bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Cut the tuna into six 1/2-inch cubes.
- To serve, coat one side of each cube with the sesame seeds and place on a small plate with the coated side facing-up.
- Drizzle soy sauce and sesame oil over the cubes.