Ahi Tuna Cube With Toasted Black And White Sesame
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
The recipe states that this is 6 servings, but for everyone I know, it would only make 2 servings. :)
- 1 Tbsp
- sesame seeds, a mixture of black and white
- 3 oz
- ahi tuna, sushi grade
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- sesame oil
How to Make Ahi Tuna Cube With Toasted Black And White Sesame
- 1Put the sesame seeds in a dry frying pan and toast over medium heat for about 30 seconds or until fragrant and the white seeds start to turn golden.
- 2Transfer to a small, shallow bowl and allow to cool completely.
- 3Cut the tuna into six 1/2-inch cubes.
- 4To serve, coat one side of each cube with the sesame seeds and place on a small plate with the coated side facing-up.
- 5Drizzle soy sauce and sesame oil over the cubes.