2 can(s)chicken drained
1/2 pkgcream cheese
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
3/4 cshredded monterey jack cheese
6-86 inch corn tortillas
·red pepper flake
How to Make Tacitos
- You can really adjust this recipe to your liking. I just keep it simple!
- Preheat your oven to 325.
Just place all of your ingredients into a sauce pan and heat through.
- Once this is heated place your stack of tortillas on a microwave safe plate and cover with a dampened paper towel.
- Place about a tablespoon of chicken onto your tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down on your sprayed baking sheet and bake at 325 for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole and salsa. They're also great the next day or you can freeze them before baking and just use what you need when you need it.