Parmesan Chicken Mini Pies
- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated seamless dough sheet or 1 can crescent dinner rolls
- frozen chicken nuggets
- 1 1/4 c
- pasta sauce
- 3/4 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- basil, dried for garnish, if desired
How to Make Parmesan Chicken Mini Pies
- 11 Heat oven to 375. Grease 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Remove dough from can press to 8 X18 inch rectangle. (pinch seams closed if crescent dough) Cut dough evenly into 12 squares. Press dough squares into muffin cups.
- 3Microwave chicken pieces on microwavable plate 1 minute on High. Place chicken pieces in muffin cups ; top each with 2 tablespoons sauce. Sprinkle with cheese Bake 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.