Japanese Chicken Drumettes
How to Make Japanese Chicken Drumettes
- Rinse off chicken and set aside to drain on paper towels.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, and bring to a boil. Leave on a low boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Add in chicken drummettes. Let boil for one hour or more until it all thickens and becomes sticky.
- Then let it stand for about ten minutes and then refrigerate, or you can serve them warm. (I only had them cold until my sister made the recipe and served them warm, good either way)
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds once arranged on platter and garnish with parsley.