Japanese Chicken Drumettes
How to Make Japanese Chicken Drumettes
- 1Rinse off chicken and set aside to drain on paper towels.
- 2Combine all ingredients, except chicken, and bring to a boil. Leave on a low boil for 15-20 minutes.
- 3Add in chicken drummettes. Let boil for one hour or more until it all thickens and becomes sticky.
- 4Then let it stand for about ten minutes and then refrigerate, or you can serve them warm. (I only had them cold until my sister made the recipe and served them warm, good either way)
- 5Sprinkle with sesame seeds once arranged on platter and garnish with parsley.