Buffalo chicken wontons "BEST BITE EVER"
- 1 large
- boneless chicken breast
- 1 pkg
- wonton wrappers, should be 50 to a package
- 1/2 stick
- 1 bottle
- wing sauce,i use archie moore's sauce because it's hot! you can use any wing sauce you want
- canola oil, enough to fry
How to Make Buffalo chicken wontons "BEST BITE EVER"
- 1Put boneless chicken breast in boiling water cook till done 15 to minutes, remove and let cool
- 2Heat butter and wing sauce together on low heat till combined, remove from heat
- 3As butter and sauce is warming, shred chicken breast with two forks until finally shredded
- 4Add shredded chicken to sauce
- 5To make, have a small bowl of luke warm water and arrange ( I do a few at at a time ) the wontons so they are in diamond shape and add a teaspoon or more of chicken mix to center of wonton, enough to fill it but be able to seal it. Wet top edges of wonton and fold over on itself to form a triangle, press down with your fingertips firmly to create "good" seal. Directions are on back of package to see illustration.
- 6Heat oil to 350' and start frying (I only do 4 to 5 at a time to keep oil from cooling down to much), I use a "fry Daddy" cause it maintains the temperature of the oil, which is crucial when frying