Buffalo chicken wontons "BEST BITE EVER"
1 largeboneless chicken breast
1 pkgwonton wrappers, should be 50 to a package
1 bottlewing sauce,i use archie moore's sauce because it's hot! you can use any wing sauce you want
·canola oil, enough to fry
How to Make Buffalo chicken wontons "BEST BITE EVER"
- Put boneless chicken breast in boiling water cook till done 15 to minutes, remove and let cool
- Heat butter and wing sauce together on low heat till combined, remove from heat
- As butter and sauce is warming, shred chicken breast with two forks until finally shredded
- Add shredded chicken to sauce
- To make, have a small bowl of luke warm water and arrange ( I do a few at at a time ) the wontons so they are in diamond shape and add a teaspoon or more of chicken mix to center of wonton, enough to fill it but be able to seal it. Wet top edges of wonton and fold over on itself to form a triangle, press down with your fingertips firmly to create "good" seal. Directions are on back of package to see illustration.
- Heat oil to 350' and start frying (I only do 4 to 5 at a time to keep oil from cooling down to much), I use a "fry Daddy" cause it maintains the temperature of the oil, which is crucial when frying