Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs are a delicious twist on the traditional deviled egg and have an awesome amount of spice, crunch, creaminess, and flavor!
12 largehard boiled eggs
12 ozcooked chicken - chopped
1/2 smallvidalia onion
1/2 cblue cheese crumbles
1/2 cfranks buffalo wing sauce
4 Tbspblue cheese dressing
·thinly sliced green onion
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- Chop up the chicken and the celery.
- Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Scrape the yolks out into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl of yolks, except for the onion.
- Use a microplane (or smallest part of your grater) to grate the onion over the bowl (The juice from the onion will add a lot of flavor to the mixture)
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Put mixture into a Ziploc bag and squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag.
- Snip off the corner of the bag and use this to pipe the mixture into the eggs.
- Sprinkle green onion on each egg.