Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs are a delicious twist on the traditional deviled egg and have an awesome amount of spice, crunch, creaminess, and flavor!
- 12 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 12 oz
- cooked chicken - chopped
- 1/2 small
- vidalia onion
- 1/2 c
- blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 c
- franks buffalo wing sauce
- 1 stalk(s)
- 4 Tbsp
- blue cheese dressing
- thinly sliced green onion
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- 1Chop up the chicken and the celery.
- 2Peel the eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- 3Scrape the yolks out into a large mixing bowl.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl of yolks, except for the onion.
- 5Use a microplane (or smallest part of your grater) to grate the onion over the bowl (The juice from the onion will add a lot of flavor to the mixture)
- 6Mix all ingredients together.
- 7Put mixture into a Ziploc bag and squeeze the mixture to one corner of the bag.
- 8Snip off the corner of the bag and use this to pipe the mixture into the eggs.
- 9Sprinkle green onion on each egg.