Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- 2 Tbsp
- sriracha sauce
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- finely diced red bell peppers
- salt and pepper
- garnish with paprika and fresh finely chopped parsely
How to Make Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- 1Place eggs in sauce pan with water to cover.
- 2Bring to boil, turn heat off, cover, and allow to sit on same burner for 10 to 12 minutes depending on burner type. Immediately transfer eggs to an ice bath to stop cooking. This will produce a perfect yolk without discoloration. Remove and discard shells from eggs.
- 3Halve the eggs lengthwise and remove yolks to mixing dish.
- 4Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Pipe or use a spoon to evenly distribute yolk mixture into white halves.
- 6Garnish liberally with paprika and parsley.