Sriracha Deviled Eggs
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspsriracha sauce
1 1/2 Tbspfinely diced red bell peppers
·salt and pepper
·garnish with paprika and fresh finely chopped parsely
How to Make Sriracha Deviled Eggs
- Place eggs in sauce pan with water to cover.
- Bring to boil, turn heat off, cover, and allow to sit on same burner for 10 to 12 minutes depending on burner type. Immediately transfer eggs to an ice bath to stop cooking. This will produce a perfect yolk without discoloration. Remove and discard shells from eggs.
- Halve the eggs lengthwise and remove yolks to mixing dish.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Pipe or use a spoon to evenly distribute yolk mixture into white halves.
- Garnish liberally with paprika and parsley.