Smashed Avocado and Knockalara Toasts for 2
- ripe avocado, peeled, halved and pitted
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh mint, finely minced (*fresh* mint, only!)
- lemon, juice of
- 3 oz
- knockalara cheese or the best quality feta cheese
- sea salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 slice
- good quality sourdough bread
How to Make Smashed Avocado and Knockalara Toasts for 2
- 1In a prep bowl mash the avocado with a fork. Add the fresh mint and lemon juice. Mix well.
- 2Crumble in the cheese and season with cracked black pepper. (I skipped adding any more salt.) Mash thoroughly.
- 3Toast the slices of sourdough bread them smear with the avocado and cheese spread.