2 can(s)frito lay bean dip
1 cguacamole dip
1 csour cream
1 pkgtaco seasoning
2green onions, minced fine
2 mediumtomatoes, diced
1 ccheddar cheese, grated
How to Make Six Layer Mexican Dip
- First layer: Combine the two cans of bean dip (I use one can regular and one can jalapeno)
- Second layer: Guacamole dip
- Third layer: sour cream, mayonnaise, and taco seasoning (combined)
- Fourth layer: green onions and tomatoes (combined) Add 1 drained can of chopped black olives. I leave them out because we don't like them.
- Fifth layer: salsa
- Sixth layer: cheddar cheese
- Spread each layer, one on top of the next, on a large serving plate or on a baking dish. Refrigerate. Serve with tortilla or corn chips for dipping.