How to Make Reuben Dip
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and thousand island dressing.
- 3Spread the sauerkraut into a 9 X 13 inch baking dish. Layer corn beef over sauerkraut and spread with Dijon mustard. Next put the shredded swiss cheese over the corned beef and mustard. Now add the mayo-thousand island dressing mix on the top of cheese.
- 4Bake 20 - 25 minutes. Serve with rye triscuits or toasted party rye.
- 5Hint: you can chop the sauerkraut finer to make it easier to dip before making the dish. Dijon mustard is optional. Some people like it some do not. Recipe dos not need the mustard.
- 6Hint #2. You can also make this in a small crock pot making layers as you go. Maybe several layers. The sauce will work is way down through the layers. This way it stays warm during football games.