How to Make Ranch Deviled Eggs
- 1In a 4 quart sauce pan place eggs in a single layer. Add enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Heat to boiling . Immediately remove from heat, cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water. Place eggs in bowl of ice water and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2To remove shell, crack it by tapping egg gently all over. roll egg between hands to loosen shell. Peel starting at large end.
- 3Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Into medium bowl, slip out yolks, mash with fork. Stir dressing mix, mayonnaise and mustard into yolks.
- 4Spoon or pipe mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with chives. Refrigerate at least 30 mites before serving.
- 5For a special touch, shave a bit off the bottom of the egg white so the filled eggs stay in place on the serving plate.