Ranch Deviled Eggs
- eggs, hard boiled
- 3 tsp
- dry ranch dressing mix from a 1 ounce envelope
- 1/3 c
- mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped chives
How to Make Ranch Deviled Eggs
- 1To Hard-boil the eggs---In a 4 quart saucepan or Dutch oven, place eggs in a single layer. Heat to boiling, Immediately remove from heat and cover and let stand for 15 minutes. Drain and then rinse with cold water. Place eggs in a bowl of ice water and let stand for 10 minutes.
- 2To remove the shell, crack it by tapping egg gently all over; roll egg between hands to loosen the shell. Start peeling at the large end.
- 3Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Into a medium bowl, slip out the yolks and mash with a fork. Stir dressing mix, mayonnaise and mustard into the yolks.
- 4Spoon or pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white halves. Sprinkle with chives. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes prior to serving.