☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- handfuls of meat or veggies
- handfuls of shredded cheese of your choice
- marinara sauce,spoonfuls
How to Make Pull - Apart Calzones
- 1Unroll 1 can of crescent roll dough onto a cookie sheet. Spread with a few spoonfuls of sauce.
Layer with meat or veggies and cheese.
Unroll second can of crescent rolls over top of fillings. Pinch edges with fork.
Cut each precut rectangle into 4 triangles,
- 2Bake at 375* for 17 minutes or until golden brown.
Pull apart and enjoy.