☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ptlight sour cream
1/2 cpizza sauce
1/2 tspgarlic powder
2 Tbspgrated parmesan cheese
2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
1 csliced pepperoni, cut into smaller pieces
·other favorite pizza toppings
How to Make Pizza Dip
- Mix sour cream, pizza sauce, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Spread on a round platter to make the base of the "pizza."
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and other toppings.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with Italian bread slices, bread sticks or crackers as dippers.