☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 pt
- light sour cream
- 1/2 c
- pizza sauce
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
- 2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 c
- sliced pepperoni, cut into smaller pieces
- other favorite pizza toppings
How to Make Pizza Dip
- 1Mix sour cream, pizza sauce, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- 2Spread on a round platter to make the base of the "pizza."
- 3Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and other toppings.
- 4Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 5Serve with Italian bread slices, bread sticks or crackers as dippers.