How to Make Mustard Pickles
- 1Using a plastic bowl, mix sugar, salt and mustard then add vinegar. Use a wooden spoon.
It is IMPORTANT that you do NOT use any metal utensils or bowls.
- 2Wash and dry the cucumbers and pack in jars.
- 3Pour mixture over cucumbers and seal jars. Store jars on shelf.
- 4Turn and shake jars daily. Pickles can be eaten in 2 weeks but are best if you can wait 4-5 weeks.
- 5Keep any leftover vinegar/mustard mixture in the vinegar jar and you can use it next time you make pickles.