☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- peas, frozen
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon zest
- course salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 lb
- prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 16 small
How to Make Minted Pea and Prosciutto Crostini
- 1Cook peas in boiling salted water until tender, then drain.
- 2In a medium bowl, lightly mash peas with the back of a fork.
- 3Add olive oil, mint and lemon zest.
- 4Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- 5To serve, divide prosciutto among crostini and top pea mixture.