Macaroni and Cheese cups
8 ozelbow macaroni
6 largeslices prosciutto cut in half and put in freezer to firm them up a bit
3 Tbspbutter divided
1/4 cpanko bread crumbs
1 Tbspplus 2 tsp. flour
1 1/4 cmilk
1 1/2 cshredded monterey jack cheese
3/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 tspdijon mustard
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese cups
- cook macaroni and reserve 1/4 cup water.
- Preheat oven 375 degrees
- Melt 1 tbsp. butter in pan and add panko and cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Melt 2 tbsp. butter in pan add flour and cook 2 minutes. Whisk in milk and cook 5 minutes until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Add pasta water, cheeses, mustard and salt. Stir in macaroni
- Put 1 slice of proscuitto in each muffin pan cup. Press it around to shape the cup. Top with macaroni and cheese mixture. Sprinkle with panko.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes.