Italian Chicken Nachos!
- 1 jar(s)
- bertolli's alfredo sauce ( i use the "light" sauce)
- grilled chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- bag of tortilla chips
- 1-8 oz bag(s)
- shredded mozzarella
- diced tomato
- diced green onions
- small can of olives
- sliced jalapeños from a jar (opptional)
How to Make Italian Chicken Nachos!
- 1Line rimmed baking sheet w/ foil.
Warm all of Alfredo sauce in a saucepan or microwave.
- 2Place 1/2 of tortilla chips on baking sheet. Layer 1/2 of sliced chicken, 1/2 of tomato, 1/2 of green onions, 1/2 of olives and a few slices of jalapeño (if desired). Pour 1/2 of sauce and sprinkle 1/2 of cheese over chips. Repeat steps, using remaining ingredients.
- 3Broil on high until cheese is melted.