Fried Chicken Wings
4 lbchicken wings, split
2 Tbspkosher salt
1 tspgarlic pepper seasoning
1 tspcreole seasoning
1/2 bag(s)autry chicken breader
How to Make Fried Chicken Wings
- Put water in a container with a tablespoon of Kosher salt and allow chicken to soak overnight.
- The next day, heat the oil in a deep fryer or large sauce pan.
- Remove the chicken wings from the water and discard the water. Allow the excess water to drip from the wings.
- While that is taking place, mix the cornstarch and the chicken breader together. Than season the chicken wings with the remaining seasons.
- Coat the chicken wings with the chicken breader. Cook in batches in the preheated deep fryer until the breading is golden brown on the outside, and the chicken wings are no longer pink at the bone, about 10 minutes per batch.
- Drain on paper towel lined plated.