☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
12hard boiled eggs (boil a few more eggs for extra yolk)
1 tspdried parsley flakes
1/2 tspdried chives
1/2 tspground mustard powder
1/8-1/4 tspdried dill weed (or to taste)
1/4 tspsalt (or to taste)
1/4 tsppaprika (a little more to dust the egg)
1/8 tspfresh ground black pepper
1/8 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Deviled Eggs
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise; remove the yolks, and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mush yolks well with a fork, leaving no small lumps.
- Add next 10 ingredients (adjusting to suit taste) mix well to combine.
- Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture evenly into the whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve (if not making the yolk mixture a day ahead it is best to prepare the eggs and refrigerate for about 5 hours before serving this will give the flavors a chance to blend and intensify).