We have these eggs at most family holiday gatherings.
How to Make Deviled Eggs
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place eggs in to water carefully. Boil eggs for 10 minutes. Remove from the boiling water and place in a bowl or pot of cold water to cool. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 2Peel and cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- 3Remove yolks and place them in a bowl.
- 4Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, pimientos and garlic. Mix well.
- 5Spoon the yolk mixture into the cavity of each egg half. (About a tablespoon per egg half.)
- 6Sprinkle with paprika.
About Deviled Eggs
Show 3 Comments & Reviews