How to Make Deviled Eggs
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Place eggs in to water carefully. Boil eggs for 10 minutes. Remove from the boiling water and place in a bowl or pot of cold water to cool. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Peel and cut hard boiled eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, relish, pimientos and garlic. Mix well.
- Spoon the yolk mixture into the cavity of each egg half. (About a tablespoon per egg half.)
- Sprinkle with paprika.