☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 can(s)
- 1 bottle
- buffalo sauce
- 1 bag(s)
- shredded cheese
- 1 c
- ranch dressing
- 1 box
- ritz crackers
- 2 pkg
- cream cheese
How to Make buffalo chicken dip
- 1Empty both cans of chicken in a large skillet. Separate with a fork until looks shredded
- 2add cream cheese until it is melted and smooth on low heat to make sure it does not burn.
- 3add desired amount of Buffalo sauce for your taster.
- 4Once mixed good add ranch and blend.
- 5Last step add shredded cheese till it is stringy and melted.