Baked Potato Cups Appetizer
3 cgrated russet potatoes or shredded hash browns
1 ccolby jack cheese
3/4 cshredded parmesan cheese
1 tsponion powder
1 tspgarlic powder
2 largeegg whites beaten
5 slicebacon cooked and crumbled
1 csour cream
How to Make Baked Potato Cups Appetizer
- Preheat oven 450 degrees. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan and set aside.
- Peel potatoes and grate them with a box grater or use a food processor. Or just use frozen hashbrowns. Mix together the potatoes, parmesan, egg whites and seasonings.
- Scoup about 1/4 cup mixture into each muffin cups. Press down and up sides. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with colby jack cheese. Return to oven until cheese melts.
- Top with bacon and sour cream