2 pkg(8 ounces each) refrigerated cresent rolls
2 Tbsphoney dijon mustard
1/2 tspcoursely ground black pepper
2 c(12 ounces) chopped cooked turkey
1/2 csliced celery
3 Tbspsnipped fresh parsley
1/2 csweetened dried cranberries
1 c4 ounces shredded swiss cheese
1/4 cwalnuts, coarsely chopped
How to Make Turkey Cranberry Wreath
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange 8 triangles in a circle on a large Round Stone with Handles with wide ends 3 inches from baking stone.
- Arrange 8 remaining triangles in center of baking stone, matching wide ends over seams of triangles where wide ends meet, creating a smooth surface for filling. DO NOT SEAL CENTER TRIANGLES!
- Place mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper into a bowl. Chop turkey using a food chopper. Slice celery. Snip parsley using a shears. Add the turkey, celery, parsley, and cranberries to the bowl. Grate cheese into bowl. Mix up the filling.
- Using a large scoop, scoop filling over dough in a continuous circle.
- Coarsely chop walnuts using food chopper; sprinkle over filling. Beginning with last dough triangle placed in center of baking stone, bring point of triangle straight across filling.
- Next.....bring point of opposite OUTSIDE triangle diagonally across filling, covering point of previous triangle. Filling will show.
- Repeat, overlapping points of inside and outside triangles to form a wreath. Tuck last end under first.
- Brush egg white over dough.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10 servings or 20 sample servings.