Turkey and Stuffing Egg Rolls
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbturkey breast, shredded/diced or cut into small cubes
1 pkgprepared stuffing mix (aaron mccargo gives a recipe for jazzed up stuffing, i use my own)
12egg roll wrappers
·gravy, for dipping
·cranberry sauce, for dipping
How to Make Turkey and Stuffing Egg Rolls
- Mix turkey and stuffing together. In a small bowl, beat the egg and water together for egg wash.
- Lay out your egg roll wrappers, spoon 2 tbs of the turkey mixture onto each wrapper. You may add a little cranberry sauce if you wish. (Don't overload the egg rolls!)
- Brush the edges of the wrappers with egg wash. Roll them up, starting at one corner and bringing in the sides as you roll. Roll tightly, use the egg wash to seal.
- Fry the egg rolls in batches in hot oil (375), 1-2 minute until light golden brown. Remove from fryer and drain on paper towels. (I fried these the first time, but this year I am going to try spraying with cooking spray and baking in the oven @ 350.)
- Reheat your (leftover) gravy to use as a dipping sauce. Add a little orange or apple juice to your (homemade or canned) cranberry sauce and warm this to use as a dipping sauce.