Tuna Egg Sandwich Spread
2 can(s)tuna, packed in water, 5 oz. cans
3 largeeggs, hard boiled, cut in chunks, add last
2 Tbspcheez whiz
4 ozcream cheese
1 tsponion powder or 3 - 4 tsp. chopped green onions
3 pinchred pepper
1/8 tspworcestershire sauce
2 ozcheddar cheese, cubed
How to Make Tuna Egg Sandwich Spread
- Drain and squeeze tuna fish until looks dry. Set aside.
- Remove shells from eggs, cut into chunk, set aside.
- Mix together, mix well, cheez whiz, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion powder, red pepper,worchestershire sauce. Next add tuna fish and mix again.
- Add chunked egg pieces, and cubed cheddar cheese pieces to the tuna mixture, stir together. Refrigerate for 1 hour or you can use it right away. I think the refrigerating helps blend the flavors.
- Put tuna/egg spread on toasted bread or toasted buns. Broil on low, watch carefully so doesn't burn. (I use Udi's sandwich bread because I must have a gluten free diet.)