Tuna Egg Sandwich Spread
- 2 can(s)
- tuna, packed in water, 5 oz. cans
- 3 large
- eggs, hard boiled, cut in chunks, add last
- 2 Tbsp
- cheez whiz
- 1 Tbsp
- 4 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 tsp
- onion powder or 3 - 4 tsp. chopped green onions
- 3 pinch
- red pepper
- 1/8 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 2 oz
- cheddar cheese, cubed
How to Make Tuna Egg Sandwich Spread
- 1Drain and squeeze tuna fish until looks dry. Set aside.
- 2Remove shells from eggs, cut into chunk, set aside.
- 3Mix together, mix well, cheez whiz, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion powder, red pepper,worchestershire sauce. Next add tuna fish and mix again.
- 4Add chunked egg pieces, and cubed cheddar cheese pieces to the tuna mixture, stir together. Refrigerate for 1 hour or you can use it right away. I think the refrigerating helps blend the flavors.
- 5Put tuna/egg spread on toasted bread or toasted buns. Broil on low, watch carefully so doesn't burn. (I use Udi's sandwich bread because I must have a gluten free diet.)