Perfect for your Superbowl Party Table.
How to Make Sideline Smokies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet or jelly roll pan with tin foil.
- Using kitchen scissors cut your bacon into thirds.
- There’s no need to cut each individual piece; cut the whole slab at one time.
- Wrap 1/3 of each bacon slice around a smokie and secure it with a toothpick.
- After you have wrapped all of the smokies, place them on the baking sheet and sprinkle brown sugar on top of each smokie.
- Bake sausages for 40-45 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the brown sugar has melted.
- Serve immediately with toothpicks or keep warm in a slow cooker.