Sesame Pork Appetizers
2 (3/4 lb)pork tenderloin
1/2 cdry sherry
1 Tbspsoy sauce
1/2 csesame seeds
1/3 csoy sauce
1green onion, finely chopped
1 Tbspdry sherry
1 Tbspdark sesame oil
1garlic clove, crushed
1/2 tspgingerroot, peeled and grated
·fresh spinach leaves
How to Make Sesame Pork Appetizers
- Place tenderloins in a large heavy duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine 1/2 cup sherry and 1 tbsp soy sauce. Pour the mixture over the tenderloins; seal the bag securely. Place the bag in a bowl; marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove the tenderloins from the marinade, discarding the marinade. Brush the tenderloins with honey; roll in the sesame seeds.
- Place on a rack in a roasting pan lined with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers at 160 degrees.
- Combine 1/3 cup soy sauce and the next 5 ingredients in a small serving bowl; stir well.
- To serve, thinly slice the tenderloins and arrange on a spinach-lined serving platter. Serve with decorated toothpicks and the soy sauce mixture.