☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 tube(s)pizza dough
1/2 lbground beef
1 pkgtaco seasoning mix
1 cmexican blend shredded cheese
·lettuce, tomatoes, olives, etc.
How to Make Pizza Taco Pinwheels
- Brown ground beef and drain off grease.
- Add Taco seasoning mix, plus 1 cup water. Cook another 1-2 minutes...Remove from heat.
- Roll out pizza dough, spread cooked beef and cheese to cover from edge to edge. Roll up into a log. Cut into 1" slices.
- Place on greased baking sheet , bake in preheated 400 oven approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve while warm and add toppings of your choice, e.g. sour cream,torn lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, or guacamole.