☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 tube(s)
- pizza dough
- 1/2 lb
- ground beef
- 1 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
- 1 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- lettuce, tomatoes, olives, etc.
How to Make Pizza Taco Pinwheels
- 1Brown ground beef and drain off grease.
- 2Add Taco seasoning mix, plus 1 cup water. Cook another 1-2 minutes...Remove from heat.
- 3Roll out pizza dough, spread cooked beef and cheese to cover from edge to edge. Roll up into a log. Cut into 1" slices.
- 4Place on greased baking sheet , bake in preheated 400 oven approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Serve while warm and add toppings of your choice, e.g. sour cream,torn lettuce, chopped tomatoes, sliced olives, or guacamole.