Mary Ann Hanson
1 bag(s)large bag mini meatballs (around 40 to 50)
1 can(s)jellied cranberry sauce
1 bottlechili sauce
1/4 cbrown sugar
1 can(s)saurkraut, rinsed and drained
How to Make Party Meatballs
- Put meatballs into a large crockpot.
- Mix cranberry sauce, saurkraut, chili sauce, and brown sugar together.
- Pour over meatballs in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. Serve as an appetizer or with mashed potatoes for a main dish.
- I do not know exactly how many meatballs are in the larger bag at the store. I have never counted them. I believe it is around 40 or more.