Mini Me's- "Meatloaf with a twist"
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- 1/2 lb
- ground pork (optional)
- loaf bread (you could use 1/2 cup bisquick") i use one piece of loaf bread
- onion finely chopped
- worcestershire to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Mini Me's- "Meatloaf with a twist"
- 1Preheat oven to 450*
- 2In the 1/2 cup of ketchup-mix together ketchup and brown sugar. I use a fork to mix this,making sure I get all the lumps out.
- 3In another bowl mix all of the remaining ingredients. You can now add your ketchup and brown sugar reserving 1/4 cup to brush on the tops when your meat loaves are finished baking. I usually mix more than a 1/2 cup and a little more sugar, using the full 1/2 cup in my mixture and still have 1/4 cup to brush on the tops of the loaves when finished baking
- 4Lightly spray muffin pan with cooking spray. Press or roll your meat mixture into 12 balls. I roll mine into mini meatloaf balls. Place in muffin tin. You can now brush some of the ketchup and brown sugar mixture on tops saving enough to brush the tops again when they have finished baking. I place my muffin tin on a cookie pan with sides in to the oven. In case the juices spill out while baking
- 5Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until meat is no longer pink in center and meat thermometer inserted in the center reads 160*F. Remove from oven. Poor any excess grease off, brush the tops with remaining ketchup and sugar. Remove from muffin pan and place mini loaves on a platter layered in paper towels. These are delicious with my homemade mashed potatoes!! Enjoy!