☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/3 cbread crumbs, dry
1 can(s)deviled ham (2 1/4 ounce)
1 dash(es)black pepper
1 lbground beef
1 can(s)mince pie filling (22 oz.)
1/3 capple juice or cider
1 Tbspapple cider vinegar
How to Make Minced Meatballs
- Combine eggs, bread crumbs, deviled ham, salt, pepper, ang ground beef. Mix well.
- Shape into 6 dozen small meatballs and place in shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-15 minutes or till done.
- Cool, remove from pan, and cover and chill.
- When ready to serve, combine pie filling, apple juice and vinegar and heat until bubbly.
- Add meatballs and heat through. Serve in a chafing dish or slow cooker. Add additional apple juice is mixture becomes too thick. Makes 6 dozen appetizers.