- 1 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- frozen meatballs
- 1 1/4 c
- spaghetti sauce
How to Make Meatball Sub Cupcakes
- 1Preheat oven to 375. Spray 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray, set aside.
- 2Remove dough from can: press seams to seal and press into an 8 x 18" rectangle. Cut dough into 12 squares. Press squares into muffin pan cups
- 3Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- 4Divide the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup. Place meatballs on top of cheese: top each meatball with 2 Tbsp. spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- 5Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.