1 can(s)refrigerated crescent rolls
4 ozcream cheese, room temperature
3/4 tspitalian seasoning
1 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
1 1/4 cspaghetti sauce
How to Make Meatball Sub Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray 12 regular size muffin cups with cooking spray, set aside.
- Remove dough from can: press seams to seal and press into an 8 x 18" rectangle. Cut dough into 12 squares. Press squares into muffin pan cups
- Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture in the bottom of each muffin cup. Place meatballs on top of cheese: top each meatball with 2 Tbsp. spaghetti sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.