King's Hawaiian Roll Sandwiches
12 pkgking's hawaiian original sweet dinner rolls
1/2 lbdeli ham shaved
4-5 sliceswiss cheese
1 1/2 Tbspdijon mustard
1 1/2 tspworchestershire sauce
1 1/2 tspminced onion drid
How to Make King's Hawaiian Roll Sandwiches
- Melt butter and mix in mustard, sauce and onion.
- Cut the entire pack of rolls in half horizontally (keeping all top and bottom halves separately in tact). An electric knife works great.
- In a 9 X 13 pan, place bottom half of rolls and cover with ham, then cover ham with cheese.
- Cover ham and cheese stacks with top half of rolls. Cut rolls apart for 12 large servings or cut in half again for 24 small servings.
- Drizzle butter mixture over top of rolls, making sure onion is evenly distributed.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator, sprinkle with poppy seeds and cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes, then uncovered for 5 minutes. May be served warm or at room temperature.