Jones Nacho Party Deluxe Caserole
- 1 bag(s)
- family size nacho chips
- 15 oz
- tostitos smooth and cheesy cheese dip
- (2) 15 oz
- tostitos tomato salsa medium
- 4 c
- shredded cheese
- 3 lb
- ground beef
- 1 jar(s)
- sour cream (optional)
- 2 pkg
- taco seasoning mix
How to Make Jones Nacho Party Deluxe Caserole
- 1In a large skillet, cook ground beef and drain. Then add the taco seasoning according to the directions on the package.
- 2In a casserole pan layer the ground beef at the bottom of the pan. Then layer the nacho chips on top of the ground beef. On top of the chips scattered shredded cheese. On top of the shredded cheese spread the cheese dip.On top of the cheese dip spread the tostitos salsa across.
- 3Next than scatter some more ground beef, then place or scatter some nacho chips. After that scatter some more shredded cheese.
- 4Put in the oven and let it bake for 15 minutes. Allow it to cool down for 5 minutes. Cut and serve with an ice cream scoop of sour cream on top.