Jalapeno Bacon Venison Sliders
2 lbground venison,
2-3 Tbspjalapeno peppers choppped small
1 1/2 tspsmoked chipotle pepper powder
1-2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 tsponion powder
2 tspgarlic powder
2 tspsteak seasoning
2-3 Tbspsour cream
6 slicebacon, cooked, broken into 12 pieces, reserve drippings
12 slicecheese, your favorite small squares
12biscuit size rolls
How to Make Jalapeno Bacon Venison Sliders
- Ground venison comes in a tube like package. Out of the package I rinse with cold water to remove some of the meat juices. Just the outside before I crumbled it up.
- In a large bowl combine the first eight ingrediants.
Shape into 12 small patties (2 inches).
- Cook on the grill or in a grill pan until done. 2 minutes on each side. I brushed each side with the bacon dripping before I grill them. (optional)
- Last part of cooking place a piece of bacon and top with your favorite cheese. If grill pan method place them on a sheet pan and melt the cheese under the broiler.
- Slice biscuit rolls, and add your favorite topping and sauce. Buttermilk ranch dressing is good.