☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 20 slice
- chicken, turkey, or ham
- 1 tsp
- cavender's greek seasoning
- 1 large
- package, 8 oz., of cream cheese, softened
- 1 pkg
- flour tortillas, burrito size
How to Make Ham Roll-Ups My Way
- 11. Soften cream cheese, and stir in Greek seasoning. Use more or less of the seasoning to your own taste.
- 22. Spread cream cheese mixture onto a flour tortilla. Spread to the edge or you will have ends with nothing on them.
- 33. Place meat on top of cream cheese, overlapping to the ends. Roll tightly and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Slice into rolls with serrated knife to prevent tearing.