☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbpork spareribs, cut into 1 inch lengths
1 Tbspwhite wine vinegar
1 Tbspgarlic salt
1/4 tspblack pepper
1/4 tspsesame oil
1/4 cwhite flour
2-4 cvegetable oil
How to Make Dry Garlic Spareribs
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the tamari, white wine vinegar, garlic salt, sesame oil and pepper.
- Add the pork rib pieces-mix well to coat.
- Cover bowl or pour into a large freezer bag and seal. If using the freezer bag place that into a bowl-just in case you spring a leak.
- Marinate AT LEAST 12 hours, up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook-
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour and cornstarch.
- In a large skilled heat 2 inches of oil to 375 degrees (medium-high heat)
- Drain ribs.
- Add ribs to flour mixture and toss well to coat every rib.
- Toss again to be sure.
- Cook ribs in batches-with a large skillet It takes me 3 rounds so I can be sure each piece is well browned, crispy and cooked through. Each batch should take about 6 minutes.
- Serve hot as is or with your favorite dipping sauce.