Crock-pot Cheesey Sausage Dip
It is called a Dip, though it's so filling, you could serve it as a meal.
My Daughter~in~ Love shared it with me, many years ago and it's still our favorite. Great for Holidays or Any time~ Enjoy, Smiles Kay Wilson Tilley, Home Sweet Home Cooking
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 boxcream cheese
2 bag(s)frozen sweet corn
2 tspjalaphano peppers chopped
How to Make Crock-pot Cheesey Sausage Dip
- In skillet over low heat, brown sausage, then drain on paper towel.
- Let sausage cool, then crumble it into a Crock-pot. Put on High heat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients:
Cream cheese cut in chunks, Chopped peppers, and Sweet Corn.
- Mix it with a Wooden Spoon, cover with lid and allow it to cook 4 hours. After it is cooked, Turn down to Low-heat and keeping it in Crock-pot to stay warm.
- It taste so much better if you eat it when warm.
Goes great with Tortilla Chips, Crackers, Garlic Toast Wedges. Eat and Enjoy~