Crock-pot Cheesey Sausage Dip
It is called a Dip, though it's so filling, you could serve it as a meal.
My Daughter~in~ Love shared it with me, many years ago and it's still our favorite. Great for Holidays or Any time~ Enjoy, Smiles Kay Wilson Tilley, Home Sweet Home Cooking
- 1 tube(s)
- 2 box
- cream cheese
- 2 bag(s)
- frozen sweet corn
- 2 tsp
- jalaphano peppers chopped
How to Make Crock-pot Cheesey Sausage Dip
- 1In skillet over low heat, brown sausage, then drain on paper towel.
- 2Let sausage cool, then crumble it into a Crock-pot. Put on High heat.
- 3Add the rest of the ingredients:
Cream cheese cut in chunks, Chopped peppers, and Sweet Corn.
- 4Mix it with a Wooden Spoon, cover with lid and allow it to cook 4 hours. After it is cooked, Turn down to Low-heat and keeping it in Crock-pot to stay warm.
- 5It taste so much better if you eat it when warm.
Goes great with Tortilla Chips, Crackers, Garlic Toast Wedges. Eat and Enjoy~