Corn Doggie Muffins
1/2 cbutter, melted
1/2 cgranulated sugar
1/2teaspoon baking soda
1 cyellow cornmeal
1 call purpose flour
6all beef hot dogs, cut into 1" bites
How to Make Corn Doggie Muffins
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Spray two 24 muffin tins with vegetable spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter, add the sugar and whisk to combine. Add eggs and whisk to incorporate. Add the buttermilk and whisk again.
- Measure baking soda, cornmeal, flour, and salt in another bowl and mix together. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mixture in a couple of batches. Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into the sprayed muffin tins.
- Cut the 6 hot dogs into eight pieces each for a total of 48 1" bites. Place the bites into the middle of each muffin.
- Bake for approximately 12-20 (oven temps vary) minutes or until golden brown. Cool a few minutes before serving with sides of mustard and catsup close by. May store in fridge and reheat in microwave for 20-30 seconds.