Even though the cooking method says "bake," you will also cook the meatballs in a skillet before you bake them.
- 1 lb
- ground beef - 80/20 lean to fat
- 1/2 c
- dry bread crumbs - not italian, not panko
- 1/3 c
- dry minced onion
- 1/4 c
- skim miilk
- 1 Tbsp
- snipped dry parsley
- 1 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 12 oz
- chili sauce
- 10 oz
- grape jelly
How to Make Cocktail Meatballs
- 1In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, milk, egg, parsley, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire.
- 2Shape into 1-inch balls.
- 3In a skillet, heat the chili sauce and grape jelly until the jelly is melted.
- 4Add the meatballs and stir until thoroughly coated.
- 5Simmer the meatballs, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- 6Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- 7Bake the meatballs for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from the oven and place on a platter to serve.
Stick toothpicks in each meatball to make serving easier.