Cheesy Hot Dog Wraps
Let your imagination run wild with adders such as vegetables, salsas, and many other toppings or dips.
- 2 Tbsp
- hot dogs
- (8- inch) flour tortillas
- 1 c
- (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese (1/8 cup per wrap)
- ketchup or salsa for dipping
How to Make Cheesy Hot Dog Wraps
- 1In skillet, brown hot dogs in butter (or grill).
Warm tortillas in the microwave for about 30 second.
Place one hot dog in the center of each tortilla and top with 1/8 cup of shredded cheese.
- 2Fold sides of tortilla inward to cover each end of the hot dog. Next, fold bottom end of tortilla upward covering the entire hot dog and continue to roll, keeping sides tucked in tightly.
Wrap each hot dog wrap in a paper towel and microwave, 1 or 2 at a time, on HIGH for 30 to 45 seconds.
- 3Salsa or ketchup can be served for dipping.