CHAR-GRILLED BACON WRAPPED VENISON BITES
How to Make CHAR-GRILLED BACON WRAPPED VENISON BITES
- Cut meat into 1 1/2 inch to 2 inch chunks and place in nonreactive bowl.
- Cover bowl, place in refrigerator for at least 8 hours (overnight is preferable.)
- About 1 hour before starting charcoal in grill, remove meat from refrigerator; drain off and discard marinade.
- Cover your work surface with freezer paper, if desired, to cut down on the mess, then lay out toothpicks or skewers.
- Remove and keep covered until serving.
- Refrigerate covered leftovers.
- NOTE: You may make and use your own marinade. Mix together:
1 cup soy sauce
3/4 cup worcestershire sauce
1/8-1/4 cup lime juice
1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (optional)