- 1 pound bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 pound lil' smokies(small sausages)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar and Butter
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.
- 3Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish.
- 4Melt the stick of butter and then add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until mixed well.
- 5Pour the butter mixture on the smokies and bacon.
- 6Take the remaining 1 cup of brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over the smokies.
- 7Bake them for about 15 - 20 minutes and then turn oven up to 400 degrees for about 5 minutes or longer, until the bacon becomes crispy.