☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 pound bacon, cut into thirds
·1 pound lil' smokies(small sausages)
·1 stick butter
·2 cups brown sugar
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Smokies with Brown Sugar and Butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the bacon into thirds and wrap each smokie.
- Place all the wrapped smokies in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Melt the stick of butter and then add 1 cup of brown sugar and stir until mixed well.
- Pour the butter mixture on the smokies and bacon.
- Take the remaining 1 cup of brown sugar and sprinkle evenly over the smokies.
- Bake them for about 15 - 20 minutes and then turn oven up to 400 degrees for about 5 minutes or longer, until the bacon becomes crispy.